Office Safety Precautions
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Shaffer Professional Services is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and to help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Therapy rooms are sprayed with disinfectant and/or wiped down in-between clients.
- All staff wear masks consistently when we are in public.
- All staff maintain safe distancing at all times, in/out of the office.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.